- Resolved potential crash when adding new route under high load.
- Resolved temporary lock on all routes when connection lock cannot be quickly acquired.
- Added the ability to limit the dynamic buffer to reduce memory load and mitigate DOS attacks.
- Resolved issues tabbing between child controls within the route configuration dialogs.
- Retooled threading model which reduced resource requirements by several orders of magnitude.
- Resolved issue which would cause a disabled HTTP header rule to still be applied.
- Resolved issue which would cause negative deltas to "over scale" the route monitor graph.
- Implemented resolver thread-pool to off-load outgoing connections and host IP resolutions.
- Implemented overlapped non-blocking connection acceptance.
- Added auto focusing to tab control for child control validation errors.
- Resolved issue which caused tab pages to be closed while leaving the configuration dialog open.
- Over allocated routes so that configuration changes do not require memory relocation and dropped connections.
- Resolved further GUI hangs and crashes when closing the route monitor dialogs (service was unaffected).