- Resolved problem parsing simple expressions with right hand negative values. Example: (5<-10).
- Implemented inline iterators.
- Implemented inline iterators
- Implemented ability to pass complex types to script functions.
- Fixed issue with IF->ELSE IF->ELSE->END IF logic not being followed correctly.
- Enhanced try/catch ability to catch errors that occur during declarations and logic parsing.
- Added supplemental looping keywords: Break and Continue
- Fully implemented socket support.
- Added lots of new string functions and properties.