- Added ability to add and remove break-points while running.
- Added tons of new debugging functionality to the engine. Such as Debug.Break() and Debug.Evaluate().
- Reworked many language namespaces – the documentation is now out-of-date.
- Added ability to evaluate variables and expressions through the IDE.
- Added ability to evaluate variables and expressions through the IDE. This can be done in several ways - some update when break points are hit, while others are real-time.
- Added real-time expression watch. Variables and expressions can be evaluated without break points.
- Added “script library” to the IDE interface under the help menu.