- Reworked the minimize and restore code on many dialogs to give user smoother operation.
- Added minimize-to-tray functionality which includes a tray icon status bar.
- Added new option to turn the "Blank Password / No Encryption" messages on/off.
- Added new option to allow user to change default drag-drop mode from move to copy.
- Added option for disk pre-allocation on archive processes.
- Added Advanced tab to the config dialog.
- Added new "Always run with low-priority" option.
- Fixed issue which could cause the archive to become unreadable when cancelling an encryption process on files over 4GB.
- Fixed auto-extract bug, which caused extraction errors when destination files were locked.
- Adjusted file pre-allocation procedures. The files are now created without any unnecessary overhead.
- The "Find File" dialog now closes with the main dialog.
- Fixed condition when creating a single file archive would package the entire containing directory.
- Fixed issues with tray icon not updating for the first time until the percent complete" changes.
- Optimized the self-extractor application, further reducing its size by 6KB.
- Added the archive name to the system tray icon.
- The application will now gracefully handle a shutdown or logoff event when processing. This DOES NOT mean the application will handle an unexpected outage (such as power failures or blue-screens).
- Restored windows 2000 support.
- Windows 2000 support was accidentally dropped in the last beta, it has been restored.