- Changed small misspelling / misnaming.
- Both the Include & Exclude filter dialogs displayed "Exclude" as their frame title.
- Fixed bug with allowing blank ports to the filters.
- The filter ports are now converted to a numeric value. If the numeric value is equal to or smaller than 0, it is not added to the filters.
- Fixed TAB order within the filter dialogs.
- The tabbing from control to control use to end when you reached a List View control. Now the order has been corrected and the tabbing is complete throughout.
- Reworking the Filter Logic. Please comment!
- We are considering changing the “Include Filter” logic to only include an encountered packet if its properties meet at least one of each of the criteria you have put into place.
If you had a “Include Filter” setup to include destination port 80, and the IP address 192.168.0.6 then the packet would only be shown if it originated from 192.168.0.6 ad was headed for your local port 80.