- Added additional default mime-types and compressible types.
- Fixed small issue in the URL Encoding routines when dealing with multiple side-by-side spaces.
- Removed tree expansion on double click.
- Added service update support to the auto-update utility.
- Slight GUI refinements.
- Added custom error page support, simplified error reporting and added detailed information for some errors.
- The server still sends standard error codes.
- Added support for running the website and virtual directories under different user accounts.
- Fixed problem saving scripting engine setting for individual sites.
- Fixed problem saving setting for individual sites through the front end.
- No longer sends items from cache if cache item is larger than the original file.
- Finished implementing full log file support with daily cycling per site.
- Lots of resource locking optimizations. This make the server safer, faster and more reliable!
- Fixed problem with virtual-roots which caused them to sometimes not to save properly.
- Included better server functionality samples than previous versions.
- Released from beta after 11 years later in the making - 64bit is on the horizon!